Back-End (ETL) Developer
This role is for an enthusiastic developer with strong software development skills and a passion for working with data.
- Rotterdam Office (NL): 50% Remote Work Permitted
Novi Labs is a US, venture-backed, rapidly growing artificial intelligence-driven company with an office in Rotterdam, Netherlands. Our mission is to improve economic outcomes for our customers on their energy investments.
The Oil & Gas sector has historically struggled to derive actionable insights from its vast data. Novi was founded by industry experts, data scientists, and experienced software engineers to help solve this problem. Our expertise in building scalable, data-driven analytical applications positions us exceptionally well to help customers optimize multi-billion dollar annual capital investments.
Novi’s customers include innovative Oil & Gas operators and forward-thinking energy investors. They invest hundreds of billions annually to find and develop energy assets. Novi improves outcomes on these investments by supporting better decisions through applied artificial intelligence and superior licensed proprietary and engineered data – which reduces risk through data-driven optimization. We simply help our clients choose the best way to invest their capital.
We pride ourselves on attracting great talent by offering a challenging, collaborative, and rewarding work environment. We have a track record of delivering effective solutions to challenging problems and a reputation for building great software that our users love.
The Back-End Developer Position
This is a key role within our development team in Rotterdam to help expand our advanced data & analytics platform for the global energy market. This role is for an enthusiastic developer with strong software development skills and a passion for working with data. Responsibilities include expanding our ETL platform that automatically gathers, cleans, transforms and enriches data relevant to this industry, so the data can be utilized by the best analytical tools available.
You will work with a team of bright and passionate colleagues with the ambition to develop world-class software that will be used to support large investment decisions, and offer key insights for industry professionals.
The right candidate must be ambitious, entrepreneurial, and a great fit with the team.
- Academic level in computer science, artificial intelligence, or similar
- Five years experience programmingprograming and working with data.
- Excellent programming skills and passionate about developing great software
- Extensive experience with Python or 3GLs (Java, C++, C#, Delphi or similar)
- Demonstrated history in solving complex programming tasks
- Beneficial to have experience with web scraping, databases, Selenium, ORM, AWS
- Energetic and flexible personality who can get work done
- Highly motivated and results-driven
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
At Novi, culture fit is as important as technical fit. Our team will be a great fit for you if you:
- Enjoy working in a small, highly collaborative team
- Have a positive attitude
- Enjoy customer, team and company successes as much as your own
- Can influence through well-reasoned ideas and clear communication
More about working for Novi Labs:
- Novi Labs offers excellent working conditions and a generous income package.
- A professional work environment with a clear understanding of work/life balance
- Up to 50% remote work is accepted outside our Rotterdam office
- Stock Options
Apply to this role
Rotterdam Office (NL): 50% Remote Work Permitted
Back-End (ETL) Developer