Attention students! Novi’s annual Student Blog contest has returned! This is a great chance to differentiate yourself and hone those writing & visualization skills.
We will pay $500 each to any posts selected for publication to our blog! Check out last year’s winner here!
- We welcome any submissions as long as they fit under the broad topic of machine learning in unconventional oil and gas. These could highlight your current research, decision making and risk, student perspectives on industry methods, or guides to teach yourself data science — just to name a few possibilities.
- Limit submissions to 2500 words. Shorter than that is definitely ok!!
- Reach out to Ted Cross on LinkedIn or at firstname.lastname@example.org for any help choosing or focusing a topic.
- Deadline of July 16th, but submissions will be considered on a rolling basis.
- Submissions limited to current graduate & college students.
- Send your posts to email@example.com