We know that many current students have had their summer plans upended with internships canceled or delayed. To give those students a chance to still differentiate themselves, we are announcing the Novi Labs Machine Learning in Oil & Gas Blog Student Contest.
We will pay $500 each to any posts selected for publication to our blog!
- We welcome any submissions as long as they fit under the broad topic of machine learning in unconventional oil and gas. These could highlight your current research, decision making and risk, student perspectives on industry methods, or guides to teach yourself data science — just to name a few possibilities.
- Limit submissions to 2500 words. Shorter than that is definitely ok!!
- Reach out to Ted Cross on LinkedIn or at email@example.com for any help choosing or focusing a topic.
- Deadline of July 10th, but submissions will be considered on a rolling basis.
- Submissions limited to current graduate & college students.
- Send your posts to firstname.lastname@example.org